Confiforms field contents in Confluence Search

its moi January 7, 2021

In my Confiforms form definition  I have activated "Allow data export and enable search". But I am not able to find content from a record I have just registered in the form via global search. 

So I am wondering, if a new record in a form should go to the search index right away (like newly created pages) and how the result will look like, or where the search result will link to. Is there anything else to do after setting the option in form definition? I am really keen on this :) 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2021

Have you created any "views" over your data? Also, make sure you have unchecked the "show only own data to non-admin users" parameter on the form

its moi January 14, 2021

Yes I do have views, would the search point me to the pages with those views containing that data? And I also have not checked above mentioned parameter, but I do not seem to find anything still.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Yes, the search will show the pages that use the form.

Please open the support ticket with us, so we can help you to troubleshoot the issue 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events