Confiforms Filter Control: Dynamic Conditions

Chris Cloete July 25, 2024

I make use of a confiforms filter control on a quite big dataview. Currently there is a possibility to filter by AND (default) or by OR. 

What I need is, is for the user to decide if it is an AND or an OR. Because in my use case some fields will be AND's and for other potentially OR's. 

1. Is it possible to make the condition selectable or have a user predefine it?
  2. There is ofcourse the searchbar on above a tableview, but I have lots of fields and trying to make this as user friendly as possible. Is it possibly to make the searchbar more visible or bigger, so that one can see the query a bit better?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2024

Hi @Chris Cloete 

There is no way at the moment to make this logic switchable dynamically - it has to be configured on a macro configuration level (to use OR or AND for the conditions)

Sorry

Consider setting up 2 views/filter controls instead

Chris Cloete July 28, 2024

When setting up 2 views/filters means that my results sets are seggregated as well, making the filters and related results unrelated so this won't work either. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events