Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

ConfiForms Table sorting not working

Edited

'Hello, world!'

I'm having an issue with ConfiForms whereupon the 'sort' functionality is not working for one specific column. 

If I click the column header, it sorts as expected - but using the 'sort' functionality on the 'Edit ConfiForms Table Macro' page; with the correct ID, 'team ASC'; returns...a weirdly disordered, only sort of half-sorted list. It correctly groups certain data together, but not in any sort of proper alphabetical order. Same with 'team ASC'. 

Again, if I click the column header, it actually does sort properly - but my client wants it to happen automatically.

Strangely, if I sort by, say - 'name' - it 'just works'. It seems to only be the field I need to sort by that exhibits this behaviour.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions on how I can make this work as expected?

Thank you all! <3

1 answer

Hi ... @The Love Orchestra and welcome to this community

What field type is your devicePod field is?

Alex

It is a smart dropdown, that ironically does sort properly in the dropdown. thanks for the reply! :)

Smart field holds a UUID and when you say it to sort by a smart field it sorts the UUIDs it references

Basically you need to tell what field in the linked form record you want to use to sort it on

devicePod.field_in_ref_form ASC

Alex

Like The Love Orchestra likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events