Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfiForms: How to add values to a Jira JQL Field in ConfiForms

Florian Seibold March 27, 2023

Hi, could someone help me with the Jira JQL field type in ConfiForms? I´m currently trying to automatically add values to an Jira JQL Field in confiforms, but none of the input i gave this field was accepted.

IRA JQL5.1+

Expects you to put a valid JQL, which will be executed for you and a number of matching issues will be shown (together with the link to JIRA search)

Ive already tried to add there a value like with a IFTTT Macro like JiraJQL="project=sup"
and a lot of other things but it was not saved / accepted.

Any hints are welcome.

Thanks a lot

Florian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hi @Florian Seibold 

Have a look at this demo

http://recordit.co/4zBsRNLmrg

Alex

No thats not my case; I do not want to have field to type in anything i want to use some existing data and "build" the searchtag or whatever i need for this field by a ifttt. So my question is: What does the Field need as an Inpuit that i can copy with IFTTT?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Not sure why would you do that.. but here is another demo http://recordit.co/85lULgHXJz

Thanks a lot again.
Why I want to do that? - Because I have a big customer List where I want to do that for each of them.

My Problem was not the value it was the the filter of the ifttt ... myvalue is a checkbox. And I did a Filter that was like myvalue:true but it seems on an boolean there the filter doesn´t work like that. The value itself is enough.

Greetings & Thanks a lot

One more thing: What do i have to use when i want inside the value some other value? Simply use [entry.whatever] or asRef([entry.whatever]) or how?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2023

Well, it depends :-)

What you want to "actually store"

If you are setting it through the IFTTT then asRef is needed, as otherwise it will evaluate agains the "current record"

Like Florian Seibold likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events