Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfiForm- Want to print the table field corresponding to the other field selected

Shivani June 8, 2021

In the child page, there is a confi form whose entries are getting stored in the table format with fields as serial no, customer name, address

There is another form on the parent page. In which one of the form field is showing the dropdown list of available address from the child page. I want to print the name of the customer corresponding to the address selected using dropdown.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Have you connected the forms together via "Smart dropdown" field, for example?

You can do something like this very easily: http://recordit.co/GIMcj3GjNO 

Alex

Shivani June 9, 2021

Hi. Thanks for the answer. I tried to implement the same. In my case, [entry.field1.field2] is printing the name of the field1 and not the field2. I have connected the forms using smart dropdown. [entry.cusomer.address] is returning customer's name and not the address.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hard to tell what might be wrong because I have no idea what you have - but please see a screencast that shows you exactly what needs to be done and how

Alex

Shivani June 9, 2021

Ohhh, it worked. I didn't check Reference to Records option while defining customer field. Thanks a lot.

Shivani June 10, 2021

Done!

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2021

Not sure I get this

I want to display  Address of the customer is followed by address

Address of the customer is followed by address!?

Update: Oh it seems you have changed your comment to "Done"...

Like Shivani likes this
0 votes
Shivani June 9, 2021

Hi. Thanks for the answer. I tried to implement the same. In my case, [entry.field1.field2] is printing the name of the field1 and not the field2. I have connected the forms using smart dropdown. [entry.cusomer.address] is returning customer's name and not the address.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events