Conditional formatting for table cells in wiki markup or other method?

I'm using Confluence 4.2, and have a table I created with Wiki Markup, that I'd like to add some conditional formatting to.

Is there a way to do that? The solution does not necessarily have to be Wiki Markup, but it does have to be something I can add programmatically.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi,

I don't think that you can do conditional formatting easily.

The only way that I can think of to create an excel speadsheet with all conditional formatting and embed it to the Confluence with Office macro.

Or you can create javascript code and apply a format (CSS) to a row/column/cell by a defined condition.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Selcuk

For unique situations like this, consider scripting it using Script Plugin for Confluence and/or HTML Plugin for Confluence

Thanks, I'll check those out when I get more time. For now, I'll call it "good enough."

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

100 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you