Conditional Content for Confluence

Amedeo September 22, 2022

Hi everyone,

is there the possibility to create a macro where I can select different labels/parameters and the selected field allows other possible selections?

In other word, I would replicate what is a Conditional Formatting for Excel File.

I found the macro Conditional Content, but when I select it nothing appears in the page.

Capture2.PNG

Is there any other possible solution?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Amedeo

4 answers

2 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

thank you for the reply.

I'm not an expert on Confluence and I'm not the JIRA Admin; can you help me defining the right macro? Where I can write it?

Thank you again

Amedeo

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2022

@Amedeo this is indeed part of my team's app Scroll Documents. Let me know if you need any help getting started with conditional content/variants. We're here to help.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2022

@Amedeo the macro you're looking at is part of our app Scroll Documents, which you have to set up with variants in order for this macro to work. Here is the documentation for this process: https://help.k15t.com/scroll-docs/3.4.0/server/manage-variants-188550180.html

Also, feel free to email us at help@k15t.com. We'll get you going.

Like # people like this
1 vote

Hi everyone,

thank you for the replies.

I'll try all the suggestions and I'll come back with some feedback.

Thank you and regards,

Amedeo

0 votes
Atlas Foulks
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Amedeo

We've recently published a new knowledge base article that may be helpful in creating the functionality you're looking for. The article walks through creating two user macros that allow you to conditionally hide or show any blocks of content that match a predefined ID.

You can find this guide in the new Writing Advanced User Macros article.

0 votes
Shardul Juyal_Addteq_ September 22, 2022

Hi @Amedeo 

If you want to replicate conditional formatting, you can use our Excellenatable spreadsheet macro.

You would also be able to import conditional formatting from some an .xlsx file

Regards

Shardul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events