Compiling confluence - missing solicitorio

Namaste November 21, 2019

I'm running the latest Ubuntu 18.04.3 and compiling up confluence 7.2.0-m37 from the sources.

It's regularly failing with:
[INFO] Confluence Frontend ................................ FAILURE [ 39.411 s]

Running it manually:

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend# npm install

[...]

npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/source-map-26391415/dist/source-map.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-6f6a39c7/build/Debug.js.map'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/source-map-3bfc9d12/dist/source-map.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/react-684a298b/cjs/react.production.min.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, lstat '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/codeStyles'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/encodings.xml'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/enzyme-to-json.iml'

[...]

npm ERR! code E404
npm ERR! 404 Not Found - GET https://registry.npmjs.org/@atlassian%2fsolicitorio - Not found
npm ERR! 404
npm ERR! 404 '@atlassian/solicitorio@0.0.3' is not in the npm registry.
npm ERR! 404 You should bug the author to publish it (or use the name yourself!)
npm ERR! 404 It was specified as a dependency of 'confluence-frontend'
npm ERR! 404
npm ERR! 404 Note that you can also install from a
npm ERR! 404 tarball, folder, http url, or git url.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2019-11-21T23_18_59_347Z-debug.log

From what I understand about npms, atlassian is supposed to have a repo there called 'solicitorio' and to access it I'd need to have an auth token?

I have yet to find a recipe on what a newly installed OS needs to have to compile and run confluence, i.e. install maven, libmaven*, tomcat9, jdk, nvm, postgresql etc. I've been discovering what's missing on the list each time it breaks the compile.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

So far, removing all references to solicitorio and check:license from

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/package.json

and

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/package-lock.json

seems to have cured the problem.

Dutifully ignoring the pink elephant.

0 votes

I can access this:
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/solicitorio/src/master/

But this is behind a login wall:

https://packages.atlassian.com/api/npm/atlassian-npm/@atlassian/solicitorio/-/@atlassian/solicitorio-0.0.3.tgz

Broken confluence source code? Assumptions or internally accessible configs by packagers?

Saberml December 29, 2019

Do anyone has solution?

I came up with this problem,too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events