It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Compiling confluence - missing solicitorio

I'm running the latest Ubuntu 18.04.3 and compiling up confluence 7.2.0-m37 from the sources.

It's regularly failing with:
[INFO] Confluence Frontend ................................ FAILURE [ 39.411 s]

Running it manually:

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend# npm install

[...]

npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/source-map-26391415/dist/source-map.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-6f6a39c7/build/Debug.js.map'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/source-map-3bfc9d12/dist/source-map.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/react-684a298b/cjs/react.production.min.js'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, lstat '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/codeStyles'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/encodings.xml'
npm WARN tar ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/local/confluence/confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/node_modules/.staging/enzyme-to-json-319cd17c/.idea/enzyme-to-json.iml'

[...]

npm ERR! code E404
npm ERR! 404 Not Found - GET https://registry.npmjs.org/@atlassian%2fsolicitorio - Not found
npm ERR! 404
npm ERR! 404 '@atlassian/solicitorio@0.0.3' is not in the npm registry.
npm ERR! 404 You should bug the author to publish it (or use the name yourself!)
npm ERR! 404 It was specified as a dependency of 'confluence-frontend'
npm ERR! 404
npm ERR! 404 Note that you can also install from a
npm ERR! 404 tarball, folder, http url, or git url.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2019-11-21T23_18_59_347Z-debug.log

From what I understand about npms, atlassian is supposed to have a repo there called 'solicitorio' and to access it I'd need to have an auth token?

I have yet to find a recipe on what a newly installed OS needs to have to compile and run confluence, i.e. install maven, libmaven*, tomcat9, jdk, nvm, postgresql etc. I've been discovering what's missing on the list each time it breaks the compile.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

So far, removing all references to solicitorio and check:license from

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/package.json

and

confluence-7.2.0-m37-source/confluence-project/confluence-plugins/confluence-bundled-plugins/confluence-frontend/package-lock.json

seems to have cured the problem.

Dutifully ignoring the pink elephant.

I can access this:
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/solicitorio/src/master/

But this is behind a login wall:

https://packages.atlassian.com/api/npm/atlassian-npm/@atlassian/solicitorio/-/@atlassian/solicitorio-0.0.3.tgz

Broken confluence source code? Assumptions or internally accessible configs by packagers?

Do anyone has solution?

I came up with this problem,too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you