Command Line Tool - findReplace on descendents

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

I'm trying to use the Conflunece Command Line Tool to find and replace a parameter in a macro based on the XHTML of the page. This is the command I'm using, but it keeps telling me "The system cannot find the file specified."

confluence --action runFromPageList --space "Experimental" --title "Test Title Rename" --descendents --common "--action modifyPage --id @pageId@ --findReplace \"<ac:parameter ac:name=\"root\">Test Title Change Rename</ac:parameter>#<ac:parameter ac:name=\"root\">Test Title Rename</ac:parameter>\" --special \" #\""

Anyone have any idea on how to do a findReplace across multiple pages?

I tried the above without the quotes after the --common command, but that didn't work as it told me "Error: Unexpected argument: modifyPage".

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

Open an issue and include the command and the output adding -v.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events