Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comala Workflows - Approvals Workflow Report Macro

Jessica Sigafoos March 14, 2018

My team is currently testing Comala Workflows in our dev Confluence environment, and we're having problems getting Approvals Workflow Report Macro to work.

I'm working with a copy for the "Editor and staff approval workflow."   The workflow is properly applied to the new test pages, but pages appear neither in the Workflow or Comala Workflow Tasks reports (I am both the "Editor in Chief" and in a custom group assigned to the "Reviewers" parameter).

I then tried using the Workflow Report reporting macro, selecting Approval as the Type.  I'm not sure what value they're looking for Approval setting, I've tried using both the values I've set for workflow:name and approval but neither as worked.

To be clear, when I say it's not working, it's not populating the report with any content.

Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica Sigafoos March 26, 2018

For anyone else seeing the same problem, the fix was to rebuild the Confluence index (the index doesn't have a set rebuild schedule in our dev environment, which is why we were seeing the issue in the first place).

Lynne Randolph July 17, 2019

Also, I had built a table for pages awaiting approval and had noticed the same as you, some were not in there. But I put a Workflow Report as a second list on the page which is nice because it lists all of the pages in the workflow and their current status.

workflow report.PNG

0 votes
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2018

Hi Jessica, sorry for missing this post - were you able to resolve your issue? Let me know if not and we can look at how to sort it out. 

Jessica Sigafoos March 26, 2018

Thanks for following up!  Yes, I was able to resolve this issue.

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2018

That's great! Glad to hear it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events