Comala Workflow: List of all pages who needs approval

Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2017

Hi,

is it possible to see a list of all pages who needs an approval (With Plugin Comala Workflow)?

Thank you!

Steffen

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2017

ok, I found a solution. Per space I see the workflow tab on the left site. It shows everything I nee. But thank you to all helpers!

Workflow.png

2 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2017

Hi @Steffen Stamprath, 

As @Sachin Dhamale points out, you can use the Comala Workflow - Reporting Integration Plugin, but only if your Comala Workflows version is <4.12 (Confluence 5.10). Because that version includes the Workflow-Reporter macro so this add-on is no longer needed from that version upwards. Check this page for further details. 

In this page you'll find further options for reporting, and you can even use the CQL Confluence search capabilities to filter by state.

Hope this helps,

Gorka

1 vote
Sachin Dhamale March 9, 2017

Hi Steffen,

You can use Comala Workflow - Reporting Integration Plugin to fulfill your need

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events