Comala Approvals vs Comala Workflows

Bhakti Paranjpe October 24, 2019

Hi All, 

We are a small startup company with <100 employees, but soon looking to expand. We have our technical documentation on Confluence Cloud. 

As our documentation base grows, we want to have a review and approval workflow. Please help me choose between the following:

• Comala Approvals
  • Comala Workflows

What are the differences between the two? Which one is better for our needs?

Any other considerations?

Thansks,

Bhakti 

1 answer

0 votes
Daryl Karan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

Hi Bhakti, 

My name is Daryl and I manage Pre-Sales here at Comalatech. I appreciate your interest in both Comala approvals and Comala Workflows Lite. To get a better understanding of your business needs, can you tell me: 

• What business problem are you solving with the addition of Comala Approvals or Comala Workflows Lite? 
  • Is your company looking to satisfy any compliance regulations? 
  • Does your documentation have certain time limits, for example the documentation is valid for 11 months until its expired or needs to be reviewed again? 
  • Do you require your approvers/reviewers to be automatically set rather then having document creators assign their approvers/reviewers? 
  • Do you require more then the standard 3 phases (review, rejected and approved) to be part of your document management process? 

I look forward to your reply and have a great weekend. 

Daryl Karan
Sales Engineer
Comalatech

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events