It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Comala Approvals vs Comala Workflows

Hi All, 

We are a small startup company with <100 employees, but soon looking to expand. We have our technical documentation on Confluence Cloud. 

As our documentation base grows, we want to have a review and approval workflow. Please help me choose between the following:

• Comala Approvals
  • Comala Workflows

What are the differences between the two? Which one is better for our needs?

Any other considerations?

Thansks,

Bhakti 

1 answer

Hi Bhakti, 

My name is Daryl and I manage Pre-Sales here at Comalatech. I appreciate your interest in both Comala approvals and Comala Workflows Lite. To get a better understanding of your business needs, can you tell me: 

• What business problem are you solving with the addition of Comala Approvals or Comala Workflows Lite? 
  • Is your company looking to satisfy any compliance regulations? 
  • Does your documentation have certain time limits, for example the documentation is valid for 11 months until its expired or needs to be reviewed again? 
  • Do you require your approvers/reviewers to be automatically set rather then having document creators assign their approvers/reviewers? 
  • Do you require more then the standard 3 phases (review, rejected and approved) to be part of your document management process? 

I look forward to your reply and have a great weekend. 

Daryl Karan
Sales Engineer
Comalatech

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

32 views 2 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you