Column values does not displayed

kA March 5, 2014

Hi friends,

I created five child page under one parent page. Each child page has their own table(Columns:Title,Date,Organizer) on it. Now i want to show the particular column(Date) value in parent page. Show i specified the column(Date) in "column to show" in "Page properties report macro". Then i save the changes, now the column title alone shown in that page, I could not get the respective values under it.

if i could not specified anyting in column to show, it will display all the column along with the values.

Then i specified the "organizer" column alone in column to show field.,It is also display the values. But i could not get the values for Date.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

7 answers

0 votes
kA March 6, 2014

Hi Bill,

The page properties screen shot:

If i specified the "Organizer" column in column to show filed in page properties report i got the values under the column, but i could not get the value, if i specified the Date instead of it in column to show.

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2014

I'm out of suggestions without seeing screenshots of the way you've configured the page properties and page properties report macro.

0 votes
kA March 6, 2014

Hi Bill,

Any update on this..

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

0 votes
kA March 5, 2014

Yes, i have added the label in the child page and i also specified that label in page properties report macro. Please refer the screen shot below.

Child page:

Page properties report:

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

You also need to add a label to the child labels and specify that label in the page properties report macro. did you do that as well?

0 votes
kA March 5, 2014

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your update.Yes, i used the same spelling in both places.

0 votes
BillA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2014

I believe the columns to show field is case sensitive. Are you sure you're using the exact same spelling in your table column title and marcro parameter?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events