Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colour on Calendar subscribed by URL

Gonzalo Peces March 31, 2023

Hi, 

Can I change the colour of a calendar that I have subscribed by URL?

Can I add a subscribed by url calendar in a calendar group?

thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

To change the color of a calendar that you have subscribed by URL in Confluence: 1. Select Calendars in the space sidebar. 2. Choose the subscribed calendar that you want to change the color of. 3. Click on the calendar settings button (three dots) in the top-right corner. 4. Click the "Edit" button. 5. Click on the color dropdown menu and choose your desired color. 6. Click "Save".

To add a subscribed by URL calendar in a calendar group:1. Select Calendars in the space sidebar. 2. Create a new calendar group or select an existing one. 3. Click on "Add calendar" button within the calendar group. 4. Select "Subscribe". 5. Enter a name for the calendar. 6. Paste the URL for the calendar in the iCal URL field. 7. Select "Subscribe". 8. The subscribed calendar will now appear in the selected calendar group.

Gonzalo Peces April 3, 2023

Thanks @Riley Venable 

1 - I don't seem to have that option for a subscribe by url (attached picture of the options when clicking on 3 dots). I see them in normal calendar (for example calendars created using `Jira Issues Dates`, instead of `Subscribed by url`)

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 3.16.39 PM.png

2- I see the option to add new claendar at a global level, but not on group level (added 2 pictures)

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 3.18.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 3.23.32 PM.png

Is there any place where this configuration is set differently? Maybe I am in the wrong configuration page :( 

The screenshots are from this url: `"wiki root url"/wiki/spaces/MVMX/calendars`

I am on cloud version, not server version.

Thanks

Payam Norouzi Alam April 5, 2023

Hi,

I have also experienced the same, running on cloud as well.

Are there any other way to change the color when subscribing to a calendar?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events