Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Colour of a title in Expand macro

Hi!

Is it possible to make a title in Expand macro blue or green or any other colour?

Regards,

Alex

6 answers

1 accepted

Browse to:

Space Admin | Look and Feel | Stylesheet

Click the Edit button and paste the following styles:

/* change the style for expand macro title text */ 
#com-atlassian-confluence .expand-control-text {
 color: #800;
font-weight: bold;
}

Thanks, it works now!

Why I dont have "Stylesheet" on Look and Feel? I only have these options:

Themes

Colour Scheme

PDF Layout

PDF Stylesheet

Change Space Logo

I am using 4.3

You're probably on Confluence Cloud.

Hi David,

Can you please help me, would you know how to increase the Digi Accordion font size using css?

I used   .panel-default > .panel-heading > to change the background color but could not get the font size to change. I even tried .panel-title

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Anita

Browse to:

Confluence Admin | Look and Feel | Stylesheet

Click the Edit button and paste the following styles:

/* change the style for expand macro title text */
#com-atlassian-confluence .expand-control-text {
    color: #880000;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Your should get something like this:

http://minus.com/mNLzCaMmV

I did what you suggested but the title is still black. What I however noticed that in the Edit 'Expand' Macro window, the title is dark red under the Preview area.

OK, does it work in the standard themes? Is it a problem in these or a custom theme only?

It works in the Global Look and Feel theme. I use Documentation Theme and it doesn't work there.

OK, the Documentation Theme does not use the global stylesheet, you'll have to add to the space stylesheet. See my 2nd answer.

Hi, I'm guessing they changed the styles from then. Does anybody know how to do this now?

Never mind, if you are using the cloud version it's still not possible to do this.

Support this ticket if possible https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-72003

Just as an extension, if you only want to change the Style in only one page (not your all Confluence instance).

Use the "CSS Stylesheet" macro in your page an enter the code from David:

grafik.png

I want to have a colour that's always the same, for example, blue as is normally used for links.

Do you just want a different colour that's always the same? Or do you want this configurable?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,387 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you