Colour of a title in Expand macro

Alexander Vyrsky October 16, 2011

Hi!

Is it possible to make a title in Expand macro blue or green or any other colour?

Regards,

Alex

6 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2011

Browse to:

Space Admin | Look and Feel | Stylesheet

Click the Edit button and paste the following styles:

/* change the style for expand macro title text */ 
#com-atlassian-confluence .expand-control-text {
 color: #800;
font-weight: bold;
}
Alexander Vyrsky October 18, 2011

Thanks, it works now!

Neil Borilla
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2014

Why I dont have "Stylesheet" on Look and Feel? I only have these options:

Themes

Colour Scheme

PDF Layout

PDF Stylesheet

Change Space Logo

I am using 4.3

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 27, 2018

You're probably on Confluence Cloud.

Anita Pinto October 1, 2020

Hi David,

Can you please help me, would you know how to increase the Digi Accordion font size using css?

I used   .panel-default > .panel-heading > to change the background color but could not get the font size to change. I even tried .panel-title

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Anita

3 votes
Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2011

Browse to:

Confluence Admin | Look and Feel | Stylesheet

Click the Edit button and paste the following styles:

/* change the style for expand macro title text */
#com-atlassian-confluence .expand-control-text {
    color: #880000;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Your should get something like this:

http://minus.com/mNLzCaMmV

Alexander Vyrsky October 17, 2011

I did what you suggested but the title is still black. What I however noticed that in the Edit 'Expand' Macro window, the title is dark red under the Preview area.

Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2011

OK, does it work in the standard themes? Is it a problem in these or a custom theme only?

Alexander Vyrsky October 18, 2011

It works in the Global Look and Feel theme. I use Documentation Theme and it doesn't work there.

Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2011

OK, the Documentation Theme does not use the global stylesheet, you'll have to add to the space stylesheet. See my 2nd answer.

0 votes
Luis Espinoza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2021

Hi, I'm guessing they changed the styles from then. Does anybody know how to do this now?

Luis Espinoza
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 12, 2021

Never mind, if you are using the cloud version it's still not possible to do this.

Support this ticket if possible https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-72003

0 votes
Nbe January 9, 2018

Just as an extension, if you only want to change the Style in only one page (not your all Confluence instance).

Use the "CSS Stylesheet" macro in your page an enter the code from David:

grafik.png

0 votes
Alexander Vyrsky October 16, 2011

I want to have a colour that's always the same, for example, blue as is normally used for links.

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2011

Do you just want a different colour that's always the same? Or do you want this configurable?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events