Check all pending tasks in Confluence

viveksinghrai February 20, 2017

Hi,

I want to see lists of all the open/pending tasks in Confluence 5.10.3. Is there any best way to do it.

3 answers

1 vote
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

Hi Vivek,

You can use the built-in Task Report macro to show you all open tasks.

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

Hi Vivek,

There's no better solution using standard Confluence functionality.  JIRA is Atlassian's full task list application and they've just bought Trello as well, so there is no expectation they'll improve Confluence Tasks. 

There are a number of add-ons that improve Confluence Tasks though, and you can find them here.  Hopefully one of those will give you the functionality you need at the right price smile

0 votes
viveksinghrai February 20, 2017

Hi Rob,

I am already using Task Report macro, is there any other or better solution than that.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2017

What about the task report macro does not suit your needs?

viveksinghrai February 23, 2017

No, I am using Server version, is there any sql query for that to get pending task data.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2017

The server version has the task report macro too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events