Changeable status macro

bibanator August 3, 2018

Hello.

Is there any way to rewrite special elements without page editing? Something that can be changed quickly and saved by one click like task checkbox – []. Like status, but changeable.

Thx for attention.

3 answers

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

Hi Bibanator,

I was recently looking for something similar for a customer and came across an app on the marketplace called "Easy Dropdown Menu (Drop down selection)". They even offer a live example page to try it out. Not sure if that's what your looking for speaking about "special elements". But maybe have a look! :)

Best, Max

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

Hello,

Yes, there is a Handy Status macro in the Handy Macros add-on. You can try it on the demo site.

bibanator August 7, 2018

Thanks!

This is an idea.

But is there more compact way? Handy Macros is huge and I need only 1 of it's functions. It would be interesting to write my own small macro. I saw a huge dev documentation but didn't find the 'saving-without-editing' method. Does it even exist?

Please can you hint me right direction?

0 votes
bibanator August 6, 2018

ty best community ever

bibanator August 9, 2018

I'm so disappointed. I'm leaving heartless Atlassian machine

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events