Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Change text font for spaces and pages

I want to personalize the text font for my spaces and pages.

I read a tutorial in confluence support where it says the font can be configurate with space tools option "Space tools > Look and feel", but that options does not exist in my space nor edit space page.

What can I do to change the text font for spaces and pages?

3 answers

2 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Nov 24, 2021

@Noé De Blas Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Confluence cloud does not allow for changes to look and feel at this time.  There are enhancement requests that are related to style changes for cloud:

The document you read was most likely for Confluence Server since that does exist in server.

This is very disappointing to hear. I thought "Cloud" version at least should support all functionalities , look and feel supported by server version before it is released to general public

every day I find, many things are missing and taken away in transition from server to cloud ... 

0 votes

Welcome to the Community!

That functionality only exists for Server, it's not available on Cloud.

1. Go to the space and choose Space tools > Look and Feel from the bottom of the sidebar.
  2. Choose Stylesheet then Edit.
  3. Paste your custom CSS into the text field.
  4. Save your changes. The new CSS will be visible on all content pages in the space.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

202 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you