Change recipient of access request

edmondfelix October 19, 2018

I have locked a page so only specific users can access that page.  User who currently do not have access will see a message with a "Request access" button shown.  When clicking that button, a request is emailed to the page owner.   Is it possible to change who that request goes to?

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2018

Edmond,

Unfortunately not. Please see more on the topic, Get access to a restricted page.

You can however disable the Request Access Plugin in confluence.

Victor

Thanks Victor.  I've read also to disable the plugin, but that's not an option as it would affect other pages.  Another option then would be to change the ownership of that page.  How can that be accomplished? 

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2018

Edmond,

Done some searching from the community and found a few solutions. I've to admit i didn't test any of them. Please go through the link below. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-we-change-page-ownership/qaq-p/404513

victor

I'll review this.  Thanks Victor.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events