Change font-size of digi accordion

Anita Pinto October 1, 2020

Hi 

Can anyone help me to change the font-size in a digi accordion.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2020

What do you mean by "digi accordion"?

Anita Pinto October 5, 2020

Hi Nic

Thanks for replying. Digi Accordion is a marketplace addon for Accordions (i.e. expandable panels).

From what I understand from my search is that Accordion had 3 parts the heading, title and body section.

I was able to style the heading and the body section but not the title section which controls the font size and font weight. I believe the title section uses the attributes h3 to h6 for font-size.

But I was able to change the font color from the heading. I used the following class to change the color of the panel & font color.

.panel > .panel-heading

Thanks

Anita Pinto October 5, 2020

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219725/digi-formatting?hosting=server&tab=overview

Hi Nic, do not worry about it, as someone already requested for this feature. See extract below.

Thanks for your help any way.

Anita

===

atlassian.net

Hi Digi team,

Previously we have said that we didn't want a H4 to be used in the title of Digi Accordion macro. (Issue #2).

However, since then we have found there are occasions where it would be useful to have a title appear as a heading. But for this to be optional. So the option to make the title just paragraph text (like it is now) OR a H1,H2,H3 or H4 (to appear in the table of contents if desired).

Regards

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events