Change font colours in the Jira Issues macro

Katrin Liselotte Ferstl October 13, 2017

Hi everyone!

I have the problem that most of the information that's imported through the Jira Issues macro on my confluence site is written in white font on a white background...

I just can't figure out how to change the font colour for the macro. Any advice? :)

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2017

Katrin,

Can you show us an example of what you're seeing? I haven't seen it white on white before so I want to see if I can track down what might be causing it. It's not so simple to change the behavior of an existing macro.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Katrin Liselotte Ferstl October 16, 2017

Hi Shannon, 

yes of course. This is what it looks like. 

In the firs two columns, you only see there's text at all when marking it... 

(I had to go over with the red pen though due to confidential content, sorry. Hope this makes clear what I mean, anyway.)

jiramacroissue.PNG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2017

No worries! That's very odd, I haven't seen it show up like that before, so it's definitely not intentional.

Can you let me know a few things:

1. What version of Confluence are you using when you run into this issue?
  2. What is the browser and version you're using when you replicate the issue? Can you replicate it on more than one browser and computer?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Katrin Liselotte Ferstl October 16, 2017

Hi!

It's Confluence v. 5.10.8 and I get the same result trying with both the latest versions of Chrome ( 61.0.3163.100 ) and IE (11). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events