Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change calendar start day to Sunday?

K Barton February 25, 2019

My calendar starts the week on Monday and it is confusing. Is there a way to get it to start on Sunday? I was able to change it in the past, but it has stopped working.

I have changed my language setting to English (US), and it has worked in the past, but it it is back to starting on Monday even when the browser and Confluence settings set to US English. Is there another way to get the start day back to Sunday?

I am the only one in my team that needs the start date on Sunday, so changing the entire teams calendar view would not be ideal.

EnglishSetting.jpeg

2 answers

0 votes
Charlette Lin November 18, 2019

I am also trying to change my calendar to start on Sunday. I tried changing my language to English (US), but that didn't work. This was on Chrome Version 78.0.3904.97 (64-bit). 

I tried changing my language to English (UK), saving, checking (no change), and then switching back to English (US). That didn't work.

I tried logging off and logging back on. That didn't work.

I tried on Firefox Version 68.2.0esr (64-bit). That didn't work.

I tried on Internet Explorer Version 11.864.17763.0CO. The calendar didn't even load. (I don't blame you guys. That's probably an IE thing.)

I guess I'll just deal with Monday being the first day of my week. :P It's not a big problem.

Terri Lackey May 1, 2020

Same here. It's driving me batty. My Google calendar starts on Sunday and I want the Trello calendar to do the same.

Dimo Dzhurenov July 19, 2020

This functionality is broken as hell. Both global and local (user) settings are set to English (UK) and it keeps giving me Sunday as the start of the week. Clearing the cache didn't help as well

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2019

Hi K,

I know how confusing it can be to have the week starting on Monday in Team Calendars! Usually though, as you mentioned, changing your user's language to "English (US)" should force the week to start on Monday.

A few questions/things to try:

• Did your Calendar used to start the week on Sunday? If so, were there any changes to your environment or profile around the time this started happening?
  • Does this happen in more than one browser?
  • Does this happen when you log off and log back on?

– Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events