Change History Macro

Michael Gnaneshwar September 9, 2022

I have a question . can the Change history of the child pages be connectd to parent page. So that we have one place to track all

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Michael Gnaneshwar Welcome to the Atlassian community!

While there is no single macro you can use for this, you can use a combination of the Page Properties Macro, Change History Macro and Page Properties Report to build a page that contains all of the change history from other pages.

This would require embedding the Change History Macro into your Page Properties Macro. Then the Page Properties report would include all of the history of the sub-pages that feed the report. Let me know if you need more information on how to use these macros.

All the best!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@Michael Gnaneshwar if my answer helped you, please consider marking it as accepted.

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2022

No, the page histories are not connected.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events