Change Confluence login page...

uspdev April 10, 2018

I am currently running Confluence 6.6.3 on Windows Server 2016. I would like to change the login page message from "Log In" to "Login Using Active Directory Credentials" or something like that. I recall making the change on an earlier version of Confluence by extracting confluence-x.x.x.jar and editing ConfluenceActionSupport.properties if not mistaken. 

How would one edit the login page on 6.6.3? 

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Lauretha Rura
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2018

Hi @uspdev

The same goes with earlier version of Confluence, you'd also need to modify the ConfluenceActionSupport.properties file (after unpacking the confluence-6.6.3.jar file). 

Please do take note that the following parameters are what we'd need to change to modify the login message:

- com.atlassian.confluence.user.actions.LoginAction.action.name

- login.name

In addition to that, you may also want to vote and watch for the improvement request below:

Allow administrators to customize the login page through the Confluence Administration Console

Hope this helps :) 

0 votes
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2018

Hi, Julian.

Please refer to the below link for more information about customizing login page:

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Suren

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events