Cant reach my confluence page

Georg Riha July 6, 2023

Hi

Today i tried to reach my confluence page but only get this error after some time:

We’ve hit a snag

The issue should resolve on its own, but if it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them:

• The URL of this page
  • The code associated with this error: npbqtl

How can i fix this?

I didnt change anything.

best regards

18 answers

15 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

Hi @Georg Riha ,

Welcome to the community !!

1. Issue is only for you or other users also have the same issue ?
2. Did you check if the confluence in opening in different browser (edge, safari. Chrome etc)

Georg Riha July 6, 2023

Every user has this problem. i tried it on about 10 devices and different browsers. many ppl seem to have this problem if you look at the replies.

Jevgenij_Graciov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2023

Same in out organisation

Like Georg Riha likes this
Daniel Ulloa July 6, 2023

exact same issue

0 votes
Answer accepted
bulent demirkaya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2023

works for me too. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Heiko Oberleitner July 6, 2023

Works for me now.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Looks like they noticed it now:
Confluence Status (atlassian.com)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jan Niklas Rösch July 6, 2023

you can subscribe to the issue notification here: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/tszykx9pgb2q

0 votes
Answer accepted
Markus Ernst July 6, 2023

Anyone heard something from Atlassian? Status page is fine: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/# 

Alessio Barresi July 6, 2023

It seems they're investigating:

Investigating - We are investigating cases of degraded performance for some Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details within the next hour.
Jul 06, 2023 - 08:02 UTC

0 votes
Answer accepted

Our whole organization have the same problem too

Now the error code seems to be different:

• The code associated with this error: 9kre0t
0 votes
Answer accepted
Katherine Toffoli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 6, 2023

Same issue! It's also happening on Jira.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Same issue here (Munich, Germany) Support page throws a 502 bad gateway after a while

0 votes
Answer accepted
bulent demirkaya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 6, 2023

I am having the same issue since this morning. Has anyone managed to solve this issue?
Thanks,
0 votes
Answer accepted
Evgeniy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2023

Atlassian status page shows, that everything works fine, but I think it'll be a good idea to report a problem to them. There is a button at top of page.

https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robin Stickel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 6, 2023

Same here, our whole organization is unable to reach confluence.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jevgenij_Graciov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 6, 2023

Same issue here

0 votes
Answer accepted
Markus Ernst July 6, 2023

same issue

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Hutchinson July 6, 2023

I currently have the same issue 😬

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2023

Hello y'all, repeating our messaging from our Support site to ensure everyone has updated information.

We have identified the root cause of an issue with an internal infrastructure component that has been impacting multiple Cloud products (including Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence) and customers. This issue had led to a performance impact and, in some cases, outages. We have implemented a fix to resolve the issue and recovery is in process.

Further updates will be posted to our incident report directly.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers | Community Product Lead

0 votes
Daniel Ulloa July 6, 2023

Did we lost all our documentation?

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

You can find details about the incident in https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/.

Multiple products are impacted. 

0 votes
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2023

Hi @Georg Riha ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I can see there is no problem in Confluence page.

If still facing the issue , Please refresh the page and clear caches and Start again.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjen Bariki

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events