Cant get registration email to @ukr.net domain. May be someone had the same problem?

Dmitry Kulinich September 30, 2019

Trying to register an account with @UKR.net email domain, and can't get a registration email for finishing the registration process 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

Hello Dimitry, 

First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community! :)

When you talk about the registration of an account with ukr.net domain, do you mead adding a new user to your Atlassian site, whose email address is user@ukr.net? 
If so, do you get  specific error message when sending the invite to that email address? 

In addition, when I try a MX Lookup on ukr.net domain, then a Blacklist Check, I notice that the IP address of the SMTP server used by this domain is blacklisted in one of the blacklist checked by MxToolbox. Maybe this explains why you do not receive any registration email.

2019-09-30 12_08_07-Network Tools_ DNS,IP,Email.png

2019-09-30 12_09_31-Network Tools_ DNS,IP,Email.png

For more details: https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3aukr.net&run=toolpage#

Thanks in advance.
Boris

Dmitry Kulinich September 30, 2019

Hello, Boris. No, I am not trying to invite someone, I am trying to go thru the invitation link and create an account connected to this email. I get this invitation link to my email inbox, but can't get the verification email. Maybe it related to this blacklist. Thank you for your answer!

Like Boris MBOUMEHANG likes this
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

You are welcome Dmitry! :)
Maybe you could wait to see if the blacklist is lifted. If not, just to be sure, you can contact Atlassian Support, so they could see if they get some errors their logs regarding the "verification email" process. 

Good luck! :)
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events