Cannot view Trello Board macro and Roadmap Planner on the same page

Michael Mutch September 23, 2018

I have created a space and am editing the homepage for the space and would like to include a Trello Board via the trello board macro as well as the roadmap planner macro. When I do this I only see the roadmap planner and whitespace where the trello board should be. If I remove the roadmap macro, the trello board renders correctly within the page.

Any help to enable both to be viewed on the same page would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi, Michael.

I look like you hit to a known bug whenever the Roadmap macro exists on the same page with a Trello macro, the Trello macro fails to load. This issue is tracked in our public bug tracker:

As a workaround, you could remove the roadmap macro on the page so that the Trello board could be able to render on the page. We have also added some testing result and private comment in the bug ticket mentioned for our developer's reference. We would strongly suggest you add yourself as a watcher on the bug ticket to receive an email notification once a fix has been implemented and released to all Cloud instances.

For additional information on Atlassian's bug fix policy, Kindly visit the link below if you need further clarification.

Kind Regard
Suren Raj

Michael Mutch September 26, 2018

Thanks Suren, I've added myself as a watcher to the ticket.

Cheers, Michael.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events