Cannot save Group to a user in Confluence

franksmann-big5 June 15, 2014

I would like to give a User administrator rights and want to add the group "confluence-administrator". I can pick the group but cannot save the formular. whats wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Hi Alexander,

Is there any error appearing when you perform this action? Is this issue happening to other users or just one? Maybe you can try to attach some screen-shots illustrating the behaviour so we can check that.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

nothing happens if I click "add group". thx

This problem regard all users and it appears no error message.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Hi Alexander.

is this happening in all browsers? If yes, it might be some issue with the istance. I recommend to raise a support ticket with the ondemand team so they can check this behavior for you since it seems to be some problem with the instance indeed.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

yes. it is happening in all browsers. thx. cheers. alex

FelipeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

Hi Alex,

Please take a look if anything pops up in atlassian-confluence.log when you click the button, and share it here.

Best regards,

Felipe Alencastro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events