Cannot publish page on Confluence Cloud

Michal Ochman December 13, 2017

Hello, I cannot seem to Publish a page I have just created. Clicking Publish button results in a bunch of HTTP requests being sent and rejected with HTTP 409 status code:

{
"statusCode": 409,
"data": {
"authorized": false,
"valid": true,
"errors": [],
"successful": false
},
"message": "Draft versioning is not supported. Current version is : 3"
}

Additionally, an error popup is shown:

image.png

Refreshing the page and clicking Publish again does not help.

2 answers

0 votes
Divyesh Parmar May 26, 2021

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 10.23.46 AM.png

As shown in the screenshot I got the same error. And followed other user's comment and created a new separate copy of the document I wanted to publish and it worked. I still don't know what caused that exact issue on that particular document. I did not create any new versioning for that draft too.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi Michal,

1. Are you able to replicate the same with any other pages, or is it the particular page?
  2. Could I get your permission to test this out on your Cloud access? You can let me know if there's a particular page I could test with.
  3. Do all users encounter the problem, or only specific users?

I've seen this with a few other Cloud users but it seems to have gone away on its own so I would love to test this and see if we can report it as a bug.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shannon

Michal Ochman December 18, 2017
  1. This only happened to one particular page. I am no longer able to replicate this error.
  2. No, sorry. I have solved it by copying full page content and pasting it to a new page. I have then removed the problematic draft.
  3. Not sure.
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Alright, Michal. Thank you for letting me know.

If you're able to replicate it again in the future please mark down the date/time it happens as well as the page and we can have our Cloud team have a look at the error logs to see what's going on.

Regards,

Shannon

Adriaan de Beer January 31, 2019

I just removed the post and sent to support.atlassian.net

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events