Cannot publish page on Confluence Cloud Edited

Hello, I cannot seem to Publish a page I have just created. Clicking Publish button results in a bunch of HTTP requests being sent and rejected with HTTP 409 status code:

{
"statusCode": 409,
"data": {
"authorized": false,
"valid": true,
"errors": [],
"successful": false
},
"message": "Draft versioning is not supported. Current version is : 3"
}

Additionally, an error popup is shown:

image.png

Refreshing the page and clicking Publish again does not help.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Michal,

1. Are you able to replicate the same with any other pages, or is it the particular page?
  2. Could I get your permission to test this out on your Cloud access? You can let me know if there's a particular page I could test with.
  3. Do all users encounter the problem, or only specific users?

I've seen this with a few other Cloud users but it seems to have gone away on its own so I would love to test this and see if we can report it as a bug.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shannon

1. This only happened to one particular page. I am no longer able to replicate this error.
  2. No, sorry. I have solved it by copying full page content and pasting it to a new page. I have then removed the problematic draft.
  3. Not sure.

Alright, Michal. Thank you for letting me know.

If you're able to replicate it again in the future please mark down the date/time it happens as well as the page and we can have our Cloud team have a look at the error logs to see what's going on.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

477 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you