Cannot import a confluence server backup to confluence cloud

Jeremy Elias Döhling October 15, 2018

I try to import a confluence site (export from confluence server 5.10.2 ==>Documentation).

I select the file and clicked on "Import". After about 3 minutes I'm getting an error (see this picture)

Confluence.JPG

In englisch: "An error occurred during the import. Please try again or contact the support."

I selected the zip-compressed folder I downloaded from the export from confluence server, and this file is 165 MB (The limit is set to 200 MB).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Hi there, Jeremy.

Before we move further with troubleshooting the issue further, can you help to translate the error that we are seeing on the Cloud site when the import process stops at 20%?

That will give us a a good overview on the problem that we are dealing with here. Thanks.

Jeremy Elias Döhling October 16, 2018

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't recognize that it isn't in englisch. I translated it.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2018

Hi, Jeremy.

No worries. Pardon me for the delayed response as I was away. Nevertheless, this would require additional assistance from the support team to understand what was actually happening during the import process. 

I went ahead and created a support ticket to address this speed up the process. So, the team will get in touch with you soon. Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events