Cannot edit a page in full width of browser

Gordon December 4, 2019

When I click on "Full Width" on a new confluence page I get an editor window that ends up being about half width centred on my screen (3840x1080). It appears that full width (like the cake) is a lie. How can I actually get Full Width instead of what Atlassian thinks is Full Width). What is wrong with allowing all space? Fixed width is even more amusing as it is about a quarter of the screen. Great for writing an essay... not so good for showing a large table of informationScreen Shot 2019-12-05 at 3.02.54 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2019

Hello Gordon,

Thank you for bringing this up to us. I've experienced the same on my monitor, which as a retina display it has the same resolution as yours.

I've reported it in the case below: 

• CONFCLOUD-68780 Making page full-width does not render page as full-width

I think it's possible that many users haven't noticed this if their screen resolutions are small, but hopefully by creating this bug we can get more eyes on it. Please vote on the request to show it has impacted you by clicking This affects my team. You'll automatically receive updates on this going forward.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events