It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot delete attachments from issues

This is driving me crazy. I cannot figure out how to delete attachments from issues posted on boards. All the permissions are there I am the main admin. Please, help. 

2 answers

Hi @Nika Orlova

What is the version of the JIRA you are using? Are you getting any errors in the log file or in the UI?

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

0 votes
AhmadDanial Atlassian Team Feb 12, 2019

Hi, Nika.

I noticed that you have raised a ticket to the official support team as well. To avoid duplicated efforts, I will try to troubleshoot the issue here since there was no response from the team yet.

For now, can you please confirm if you are able to see the (x) icon to the attachment uploaded to a particular ticket? For example:

Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 14.54.06.png

Else, can you please confirm the behavior that you are seeing on your end by providing screen shot(s)? This will help me understand the issue better. Thank you.

I am also seeing this same issue.  On some items I can see the X and remove the file and others show nothing and I am not able to remove:

Annotation 2020-02-17 104338.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,435 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you