Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change space logo (icon)

Atflex March 6, 2017

Hi,

I would like to change the logo (icon) of my space. I followed the following steps:

o change the space logo:

1. From the space home, hover over the current space logo and click the edit icon.
  2. Drag and drop an image into the Space avatar field, or hit Browse to upload one from your computer.
  3. Drag and resize the image until you're happy with the preview, then choose Save

This does not work, I do not get an edit icon, not with Chrome, Not with IE, Not with firefox. Is there any other way to change this? I am a space admin, the space is created by me (and I am also a site admin).

2 answers

2 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Try this:

• Go to Space home.
  • Go to Space tools menu (at bottom left of screen).
  • Choose Configure sidebar
  • Now you should see see the edit icon (small pen) next to your space logo.
  • Click on the pen icon, or the space logo/name to edit the Space name / avatar.

Hope this helps.

Let me know of any problems and I'll see if I can help more.

Sam

2 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2017

Hi Alexander,

select "Space Tools" on the lower left corner and klick on "Configure sidebar". 

Then click the pencil right benath the space logo. 

That should do what you want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events