Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add a Space's Team Calendar to any page within the Spave

Steve Arrants April 11, 2019

I have created a Team calendar for a space. When I try to add it to a page with the team Calendar macro, using the /, the name doesn't appear in the macro. If I save, a calendar appears, but it cannot be edited on the page. And sometimes the widget just presents a spinner.  

I've been able to get this working in another space, but using the { to add the macro. 

Do you have any suggestions?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out! I had a look into your issue, and I realized you've also raised a ticket with Support for a very similar issue.

Could you confirm if this is the same issue here? If so, I'll start watching your ticket so we can make sure to add the resolution here once the issue is determined.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2019

Steve,

Oh, I just saw that Nágila linked you to this bug ticket:

I can read from the ticket that the problem exists in the new editor, and it's unfortunate that there's no workaround in the meantime. 

I've included details for your case on that ticket internally, so we can collect as much data as possible on the issue. If you haven't already, make sure to click *This affects my team*. This helps us to keep track of the prevalence of the issue.

Thank you, and take care.

Regards,

Shannon

Steve Arrants April 15, 2019

Yes it is the same issue and they provided a workaround until the issue is fixed. Thank you!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2019

Thank you for confirming, Steve!

Take care, and have a pleasant week.

Regards,

Shannon

benny nord May 27, 2019

how long until this issue gets fixed? I am a new customer and am paying for an essentially useless plugin. Is there a way to go back to the old editor if you are using Cloud in order to at least get this basic function up and running?

benny nord May 27, 2019

What exactly is the workaround? CONFCLOUD-65260 doesn't actually propose a workaround, so why is Atlassian saying there's a workaround when there isn't?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
May 27, 2019

Hi Benny,

Welcome to Community, and thank you for contacting us about this.

In my previous post, I did mention there is no workaround after having a look at the bug ticket. However, Steve worked with my colleague @Nágila Marques in a private ticket, and she recommended the following:

When creating a new meeting notes template in which you need to add the Team Calendar macro, here's what we can do:

1. Generate a new meeting notes template
  2. Copy the content of the template
  3. Create a new page regular page
  4. Paste the content
  5. Fill with the necessary information and add Team Calendar macro

Could you give that a try and let me know how it goes?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events