My name is Virginia Kimani and I'm based in Kenya. We have not had access to Confluence since December 22nd 2019. The link below is how we access the page.
Our URL is cupidmedia.atlassian.net
Our domain is ecomservices.com
When we try to access the site-we get the message---site cannot be reached.
The following are steps that we have taken to solve the issue.
1. Checked on Internet connection---All other sites are working including jira-accessed byteh following link https://cupidmedia.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa
2. We currently have a firewall in-place--checked on the policies, no changes have been made.
3. Bypassed Firewall and connected our two internet links to a PC directly. The issue persists
4. Traced the path from our network to the site itself. The results are attached
5. Escalated the issue to our ISP's to find out if the site is blocked, and also check if our public IP's have been blacklisted. Our ISP's confirmed that the site is not blocked on their end and our Public IP addresses have not been blacklisted. They asked us to check if the server hosting the atlassian site had blocked our Public IP's (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
6. We also checked the site itself whether it had been blacklisted and we got the attachement
On relaying this information we got the reponse
he security team has checked the IP and though it's blacklisted shouldn't because of the problem experienced by the customer. This is because the particular blocked IP is used for email and not access site resources.
The Atlassian cloud support representative asked us to generate a har file and share
Kindly assist us in resolving the issue.
I understand you're able to access the site using an id.atlassian.com URL, but you are able to access it directly at https://cupidmedia.atlassian.net/.
Typically, the *.atlassian.net address is what's used to access Confluence, so I'm wondering why you're using the other URL, which appears to be a sign-up link for Confluence.
When I access the site using https://cupidmedia.atlassian.net/ it redirects me to id.atlassian.com.This is a case where you're signing up new users
In a case where the user has an existing account the url https://cupidmedia.atlassian.net, the user is redirected to Jira which works.
When I try switching to Confluence from Jira( https://cupidmedia.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa) I get a blank page
Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with impro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events