Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you sort page order within the navmap macro?

Jacob Goodman May 6, 2014

Hi,

I'm using the navmap macro, and I'm trying to find a way to control the display order of the cells. It looks like it sorts alphabetically by default, but this macro would be much more useful if I could control the order somehow. Is there a way to do this?

The only workaround I've found is to rename my pages so that each page name starts with a number, but I really don't like this approach.

Thanks,

Jacob

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2014

Ho Jacob,

I believe this is not possible at the moment. I couldn't find this feature in the documentation.

You could open a feature request in our bug tracker (jira.atlassian.com) asking for this feature and it might be implemented in a later version of confluence, depending on the complexity and priority the feature has.

Also, you can ask your coworkers to vote and watch the feature request as well in order to increase popularity and the chance to be implemented sooner.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Jacob Goodman December 2, 2014

Unfortunately, I did not.

0 votes
Jared November 10, 2014

Hey, Jacob. Di you create an issue in the bug tracker as suggested below? If so, could you point me in the right direction so I can vote on it?! Seems like the macro should at least have the option to follow the sort order of the Child Pages if contained within the same Space or under the same Parent. That's what I'm looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events