Can you search across multiple tabs in Elements Spreadsheet?

Clare Morey October 29, 2020

I have a complicated spreasheet that may require staff members to search across the whole spreadsheet not just search tabs individually. I have set the spreadsheet up as an Elements Spreadsheet on a Confluence Page but would like to be able to search across the entire document rather than search each tab.

I would be grateful if anyone could advise if this is possible - and if so, how do you do it?

2 answers

0 votes
Eliott Audry _Elements_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2021

Hello @Clare Morey ,

Right now it is not currently possible to search all tabs at once in a Spreadsheet.

However this might be a feature we are interested in adding to our backlog, could you give a use-case example of why your team needed to search in the entire document?

Best regards,

Eliott

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2021

Hello @Clare Morey

Unfortunately, I can't tell you how to achieve it with confluence standard tools.

But maybe you are interested in an alternative, more powerful search solution for Confluence. Here you can find more information: iFinder Confluence Search and iFinder Search Macro.

We found all content in Confluence and in more then 600 file types. Of course any XLS content will be foundable. 

Best, Robby

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events