Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can you edit the default Global Space Blueprints?

When I create a new space there are a few Blueprint options to select as a template to start the new Space. I would like to edit the default Global Space Blueprints.

Is it possible to edit the default Global Space Blueprints?

If not, is there a way to add my own templates and get them to show up when creating a new space?

Screenshot 2022-03-24 121345.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-24 121243.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Mar 24, 2022

Hi @Matthew Dahmen ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Yes you can customise the blueprint and promote in the create dialog. Go through the below URL , it has all the info you need. 

I hope above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,
Srinath T

Can this be done in Cloud deployment?

The instructions to customize a blueprint template for a space are to go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.

When I am in a space there is no "Space tools," but there is a "Space Settings." But when I am in the Space Settings page there is no "Content Tools."

I have administrator access so not sure why it is not visible. I cant progress any further with the instructions without locating the Content Tools. 

Screenshot 2022-03-24 123622.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

278 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you