Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add groups to a blog post?

Jonathan Done January 25, 2017

I want to create archive notes that new and old users can reference to. But I want to add all of the users to it and if we create new users I don't want to remember to add them to this posting, just the default create they get added to upon creation.

1 answer

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2017

Not exactly sure what you want to achieve

But a Blog Post means that all the Users with access to that Space will get the email alert .. provided their Email Notification settings under Watch are set to subscribe to Blog Posts

The blog post is stored "by date" so any User with access to the Space could search the blog posts, but that is not particularly sensible or obvious as to where to find stuff, i.e Blogs are "date based announcements" to the group.

But if you want to have a bunch of information directly available to all your Space Users, then why not just create a "Reference" or "Library" page of information within the Space?  Set it up with a table as an index and link to Child pages or attachments if necessary

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events