Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can you add a custom button in Cloud?

We would like to add a "Contact" button on a page for our public site that would link to an email address. I don't see a macro for buttons in Cloud. Has anyone else found a workaround for this? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Dec 07, 2022

@Megan Stanage there is currently no native button macro in Confluence Cloud. There are a number of Marketplace Partners that have solutions that include macros with button functionality that you can check out.

I use the poor man's method when I need a button on a page. I will grab a picture or image and post it in the page, and then create a hyperlink on the image so when it is clicked the action you are looking for takes place. In this case you would use the mailto: operator to command the browser to open up an email in the default editor when selected.

Hope this helps!

@Andy Gladstone Brilliant! I feel silly that I didn't think of that myself. :) But that will work perfectly. Thank you!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
0 votes

Hi @Megan Stanage 

Also, you can consider other ready-to-use solutions from the marketplace if you need more professional buttons.

Buttons for Confluence

Content Formatting Macros for Confluence

My team developed the last one, so let me know if you have questions. 

Regards,

Zoriana

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events