Can you access custom HTML on the 14 day trial?

Emil Krasić
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2022

Good day all. I'm assessing confluence as a tool to use for our company but really need all links to open in new windows. I understand that there is a custom html option in administration (under look and feel I believe) in order to input code to change that for all pages, but I'm not seeing it.

Is this something that you only have access to in the paid version? I need to know if this solution works or not to take the plunge in this product.

2 answers

0 votes
James Richards
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Hi @Emil Krasić

There are some apps which allow you to edit the HTML of a page. This one is free

There doesn't seem to be a way to insert JavaScript into the header for every page, but you can use a tool like Charlie Chimp to update every non atlassian.net link to open in a new page. It does require each user to download and install the script, but if it's a corporate site then that can be part of your policy.

Hope this helps.
James.

0 votes
Winderson Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Hi @Emil Krasić and welcome to the community.

If your using the Cloud Version of Confluence, unfortunately, the Custom HTML option is not available, you'd need a datacenter license to be able to use that option.

Please, see more about these differences in the document below:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events