Can this be done via the REST API (or another API)?

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: How to list which spaces a user can access

Ask your question here...

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2016

You could achieve that using the Java API. At least that's what I'm working with.

Some classes that might help you there might be:

I never used the REST API but maybe this link might help you:

https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/deprecated-apis/confluence-xml-rpc-and-soap-apis/remote-confluence-methods#RemoteConfluenceMethods-Permissions.1

This is a deprecated REST API  though, but it should still work.

0 votes
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2016

Yes, I do not have access to the database, so maybe displaying the result via some API is a solution.

0 votes
Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2016

What exactly do you mean?

You'll get the information using the shown SQL query. For that you need the permissions on the database server.

Do you want to display this information or what do you need the API for?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events