Can't remove labels, no 'X' to click on

DMDK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2020

Hello! I'm evaluating Confluence for my company and I ran into an issue with labels. It seems confluence is adding labels to pages that I don't want. I want to be able to remove these labels. Googling suggests that I should be able to click an 'X' right next to the label to remove it, but there are no Xes. How do I remove labels?

Thanks

David

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2020

Hello @DMDK ,

1. You need page edit permission to add/delete labels on your. To confirm this you can you goto space tools --> Permissions --> Verify if you have Page:Add permission.

2. Once you verify that you can you scroll down to the bottom of your page and confirm that you have edit option for your labels

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

DMDK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2020

Ah, so the problem is with with the instructions I followed. I'm looking for an edit button, not an X. That is there and I am able to edit labels. thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events