Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't publish a new page

Donna Fabré January 25, 2021

Created a new page but when I want to publish I get the message that my work is safe but that I have to renew the page and try publishing again.  Tried several times but no such luck.  Checked other troubleshooters but their solutions did not help either (copy paste)

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

@Donna Fabré

For an issue like that, I'd typically begin by looking at the Atlassian status page to see if there are any known issues that could be impacting your service. Based on their reports for Confluence, there isn't a major issue that is impacting service.

This issue sounds like a technical problem on Atlassian's side. Is it impacting all pages, or just one? If it is impacting all pages, I'd raise a ticket with Atlassian immediately.

If it's just affecting a single page, I'd try moving that page to a new location (maybe into a personal space) and publishing there. If it publishes, try moving the page back to the location you wanted it. If that doesn't work, you can wait and see if it works later or you can raise a ticket with Atlassian.

Thanks!

Kian

Donna Fabré January 25, 2021

Thanks for the input Kian, I created a new page with another title and that works, apparently my original title was not good enough ;-)  let's hope this was a single issue

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Glad to hear it's working now!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events