Can't edit template

I created a template, but am not able to edit it. The template is created, the title can be modified, but the body can't be edited at all. 

Another strange thing I am not sure if it is related, when creating a new page and typing in the title. The text in the title is not visible and the body cannot be edited. I would need to save the page, and edit it again, then everything becomes normal again. 

We have Confluence 6.4.0 server version. 

1 answer

0 vote
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 11, 2018

Hi! I understand you cannot edit a page template you created and other pages have to be saved and re-opened before they can be edited. This article lists "Page editor does not show the content" as a symptom: Editor Does Not Work Properly

To first of all eliminate the known issues in the article please try the resolutions suggested and let us know anything you find along the way - error messages, etc.

Yeah, it works now. Thanks. Enable Jira plugin seems to solve this. 

Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2018

Thanks for letting us know. I am relieved to hear you resolved it. Have a great weekend.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,858 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you