Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit template

Qingfen Lin January 11, 2018

I created a template, but am not able to edit it. The template is created, the title can be modified, but the body can't be edited at all. 

Another strange thing I am not sure if it is related, when creating a new page and typing in the title. The text in the title is not visible and the body cannot be edited. I would need to save the page, and edit it again, then everything becomes normal again. 

We have Confluence 6.4.0 server version. 

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2018

Hi! I understand you cannot edit a page template you created and other pages have to be saved and re-opened before they can be edited. This article lists "Page editor does not show the content" as a symptom: Editor Does Not Work Properly

To first of all eliminate the known issues in the article please try the resolutions suggested and let us know anything you find along the way - error messages, etc.

Qingfen Lin January 12, 2018

Yeah, it works now. Thanks. Enable Jira plugin seems to solve this. 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2018

Thanks for letting us know. I am relieved to hear you resolved it. Have a great weekend.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events