Can't copy paste images

codyreign September 21, 2017

I'm having this issue at the moment. Snipping tool and drag-drop. 

OS: Win 10 creators edition Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)

BROWSER: Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Authentication Token: Google

Image Formats Tried: PNG, JPG, GIF

Attempted Log Out and IN: 2 times

Browser Restart attempt: 1 time

Alternative Browser Attempted: Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0

using Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063

Smacked head off desk: 7 times

Chrome Console Output from two attempts: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()
/wiki/rest/api/content/917572/property/editor Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:111 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.
No alternative will be provided.
Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.
a.default @ batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:111
/wiki/rest/drag-and-drop/1/filestore/upload Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()
/wiki/rest/api/content/917572/property/editor Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
batch.js?externals=__local-default__&locale=en-GB:111 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.
No alternative will be provided.
Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.

1 answer

0 votes

I was able to resolve the issue by closing confluence session that I had opened in another window. Note: The session was not on the page I was trying to paste, but closing it seems to have fixed the issue. 

I still think the core of this issue needs to be addressed by QA and Engineering. I would not personally consider this by design or won't fix. It almost convinced me to not use it permanently on the second day of my 7 day trial.  Thank you guys.

Stan Singh October 17, 2017

i had a similar issue. 

When creating a new ticket, it allows me to copy and paste the image in the description field, but when i go into the ticket, i get the message unable to render in the description section. 

i then have to delete the comment and then re-add it. I use the "create another" feature a lot and then had to re-do it for 20 new tickets that I created.   Took tons of time to redo it.  

Please fix.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events