Can't change page layout to display ictures

Anthony Lam December 18, 2019

I create Confluence pages to show screenshots to the team. In the past, I could show the images side by side. I captured a sreenshot for how I want to display the image. 

shot 1.jpgNow, no matter what I do (I've resized the image, tried different alignments, created columns to hold the image), the images show stacked on top of each other. Screenshot of what I mean below. 

shot 2.jpgCan someone help me figure out how to show right next to each other. This is very frustrating that I can't do it easily.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2019

Currently, the new editor does not support in-lining images. The only workaround that I know of right now is to put them inside columns or a table. This is on their roadmap. You can vote for it to come back here.

Anthony Lam December 18, 2019

Thanks @Davin Studer , I kept trying different things because I thought it was a box I didn't click or something. Glad I asked the community.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events