Can't authenticate Confluence Cloud in MS Teams

Jan February 12, 2020

Dear all,

I'm trying to connect Confluence Cloud to our MS Teams but I can't authenticate Confluence in Teams. I always get this Error: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR with the message that the - website is not available. 

I have installed the latest Confluence Teams addon and I tried using the Teams App and the browser version.

Thank you!

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jan February 12, 2020

Well I've got a solution. We used the free plan of Confluence Cloud and with the free plan the MS Teams connector just doen't work.

Rob May April 8, 2020

Not sure how this answer is acceptable. Maybe in your case, but in our case, we are on a paid version and cannot authenticate to Confluence from MS Teams. Appreciate any additional answers.

Socrates Ponnusamy August 19, 2020

I agree with Rob. I cant accept this answer. Title should be changed to Free Version.

I have a paid version and I couldn't integrate. Simple thing. doesnt work, Go Microsoft and Jira.

0 votes
Dallas Miller October 22, 2022

I have this working between Teams (Windows and desktop Teams client), works on iPhone, but does NOT work on iPad.  This doesn’t make sense.  I would think the iPhone and iPad would be fairly similar since it’s both iOS.   Now, iPhone is on 16+ where iPad is on IOS 15.x.  

Is this a bug with IOS 15??

0 votes
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

Hello,

What things are you looking in the integration between Confluence and Microsoft Teams?

We have got Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector Lite and Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector Pro that integrate Microsoft Teams and Confluence.

If there is some functionality missing we are willing to implement new capabilities.

Regards,

Leo

0 votes
Idil Kucuk April 26, 2020

I have the same problem in my work computer windows chrome. 

when I switch to my own personal MAC it works with the same sync chrome. 

I dont know the problem pls help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events