It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't authenticate Confluence Cloud in MS Teams

Dear all,

I'm trying to connect Confluence Cloud to our MS Teams but I can't authenticate Confluence in Teams. I always get this Error: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR with the message that the - website is not available. 

I have installed the latest Confluence Teams addon and I tried using the Teams App and the browser version.

Thank you!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Well I've got a solution. We used the free plan of Confluence Cloud and with the free plan the MS Teams connector just doen't work.

Not sure how this answer is acceptable. Maybe in your case, but in our case, we are on a paid version and cannot authenticate to Confluence from MS Teams. Appreciate any additional answers.

I agree with Rob. I cant accept this answer. Title should be changed to Free Version.

I have a paid version and I couldn't integrate. Simple thing. doesnt work, Go Microsoft and Jira.

0 votes

I have the same problem in my work computer windows chrome. 

when I switch to my own personal MAC it works with the same sync chrome. 

I dont know the problem pls help. 

Hello,

What things are you looking in the integration between Confluence and Microsoft Teams?

We have got Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector Lite and Microsoft Teams Confluence Connector Pro that integrate Microsoft Teams and Confluence.

If there is some functionality missing we are willing to implement new capabilities.

Regards,

Leo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

7,551 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you