Can't Find Confluence Calendar When Adding a Calendar to Another Space

Amelia Giuliani October 5, 2022

I created a Confluence Calendar that will have all the dates for New Hire Training. I made sure anyone can edit or view the calendar and it is set to the New Hire Space. Calendar Settings.png

I want to be able to add that calendar to my team's space since we organize a lot of new hire training stuff. However, when I navigate to my team's space and go to Calendars > Add > Add an existing calendar ---- I can't find the calendar I am looking for. I can obviously access both spaces and I can see calendars from other spaces that I'm not looking for but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. 

Calendar problem.png

Is there a permission setting somewhere that I'm missing or something I need to do to fix this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2022

Hi @Amelia Giuliani - have you tried to enter the link to the calendar you created for New Hire Training instead of typing "New Hire" in the search bar? That might work! 

Amelia Giuliani November 2, 2022

I did try this and it didn't work. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events