Can't Edit Existing or New Pages (but can create new pages and edit on mobile)

Laura Hadaway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2020

Since about 8:00 am CST, I haven't been able to edit any pages. I was creating a new page for our standup and was able to create it, but once the page opened I couldn't do anything. I've tried editing other pages with a variety of created dates and it's the same experience. I also got an error when I clicked to publish a new page or publish (w/o notifying) an existing one. 

I have restarted my computer and cleared my cookies/cache...and another user on my team is experiencing this as well. And I am able to edit templates and using the mobile app. 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

Hello Laura,

Thank you for reporting this to us. This issue for you is more than a few weeks old now; are you still encountering the issue?

If so, I recommend that you raise a ticket with the Cloud Support team so we can have a look at your site and see what the problem is. I won't be able to tell without looking at your site directly, which we need your permission in a ticket to do.

Let me know if you have any trouble with that!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events